FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

My most recent project I have started on is working on getting a suppressor for my FNS-9. First thing first, I need a threaded barrel and this has proven to be tougher than expected. I see that EFK fire dragon has a threaded 9mm fns barrel but that it is on back order. Unfortunatley I haven't been able to find any other supplier that carries them.

Has anybody found any threaded barrels for their fns that they enjoy and if so where at?

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just picked up an FNS-9 and want to run a silencer as well... can't seem to find anything other than EFK either, and looking at their website the threaded barrels are on backorder until Nov(?). Not so worried as I'm just submitting application now and looks like at least 8-12 months before approval for the can (just what I'm gathering based on dealer inputs and scanning through nfatracker). But I'd still like to have the barrel sooner!

·
Registered
932 Posts
I know of a place that cuts, threads and makes an extension. The company is called Tornado Technology, I think. Its an option for you. A guy posted a pic of his Hk P30 9mm when he had it done.

·
Registered
179 Posts
P30 guys cut down a p30l barrel and thread it. Seems like a darn good idea to me. This way you still have the cfh goodness and a factory barrel.

·
Registered
169 Posts
An FNS with a threaded barrel would look good! FNS9 Tactical anyone?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts