FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie question...... I thought I had bookmarked one of the forum members post about FNS 9 holsters. But I guess I didn't. I found a Galco holster for sale. It' for Glock 17 not the 19. Would my FNS 9mm (short barrel) fit the Glock 17 holster?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
That's a good question Doda,

The slide on the FNS is almost identical in length to the Glock 19.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Couldn't tell you for sure. When it comes to holsters, it's not something you want to skimp on. Look into Alien Gear Holsters. They are a forum sponsor and their holsters are well made and inexpensive. (About $30). Plus, if you ever replace your FNS9, send them back the kydex half of the holster and they will send you a new half matching whatever handgun you choose.

Good luck!:?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I cannot comment on the Glock vs FNS-9 fit, but I bought a Gould and Goodrich 3-slot pancake holster for an M&P9, fits perfect! Just another fit option as far as a "cross-reference" of an additional gun fit compared to the FNS-9.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Doda, I can update you on this matter, I own a Glock 19 Gen 4 as well a FNX-40 which is nearly identical to the FNS in size. I have a Safariland 7TS and DeSantis Tuck This II holster for the 19 and no, the FNX-40 certainly will not fit in either which is odd since the DeSantis model I have is considered a large frame auto holster.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts