FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious. Anyone obtained a (two tone) fns9c or 40c yet ?

FNH web site product info. states it is available with matte silver slide.

All the dealers I've contacted have told me this s NOT available from any of the distributors they contact.
I have contacted 4 dealers in my state.
They have all told me the distributors they contact have no listings for matte silver in the FNS9C or 40C.
They say this is not available at this time.

Anyone spotted this unicorn yet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I see this had 107 views with no comments.
thought I would share some more info.
very disappointed to share a response from FNH .
Looks like they changed plans and the FNS9C will NOT be offered with the matte silver slide.
Here is the content of that email:
Hello!

I realize it is a bit confusing and they do plan to remove the photos from the website.* They had originally planned to have a SS/Blk version and for a variety of reasons they decided to distribute only the Blk/Blk at this time.

Kind regards,

FNH USA Customer Service

·
Registered
70 Posts
The May 2015 issue of Shooting Times magazine has a write-up of the FNS-9c. All the photos are of a two-tone model. I'm hoping that they will, at a future time, decide to make such a model available, for I would gladly either swap out a black slide for a stainless one or even sell the all black FNS-9c to purchase a two tone one.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That truly does suck...I have the FNS-9 and FNS-9L BOTH with the stainless slide and was just waiting for the funds to get the stainless "C"...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts