FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a black FNS-9 a few weeks back of a web site for cheap! Was worried about the trigger since I couldn't dry fire before buying, but it turned out to be good...no grit, but heavier than I prefer. Put 500 rds thru her over the next weekend and it shot flawless and I was shooting better than I have in the past w/ Glocks/M&P's!

Now it seems I've developed a slight addiction.....I have a Stainless 9 arriving later today:p. Can't wait to feel the trigger on this one. Is there a cure.....other than buying a long slide? Lol!

Also, thanks to the members who have supplied detailed trigger polishing tips, much appreciated since this in an underrated model and not a lot out there webwise for tip/tricks.

Signed... High and Satisfied!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I purchased a black FNS-9 a few weeks back of a web site for cheap! Was worried about the trigger since I couldn't dry fire before buying, but it turned out to be good...no grit, but heavier than I prefer. Put 500 rds thru her over the next weekend and it shot flawless and I was shooting better than I have in the past w/ Glocks/M&P's!

Now it seems I've developed a slight addiction.....I have a Stainless 9 arriving later today:p. Can't wait to feel the trigger on this one. Is there a cure.....other than buying a long slide? Lol!

Also, thanks to the members who have supplied detailed trigger polishing tips, much appreciated since this in an underrated model and not a lot out there webwise for tip/tricks.

Signed... High and Satisfied!
My FNS-9 is amazing. I like it as much (maybe better) than my P30. I plan on adding a long slide to my collection, probably the two tone model.

I would kill for a FNS 45 and FNS compact 9.

Reactions: P-Factor

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
272 Posts
i sold my 9 but kept my .40. i'd like to get another 9mm but without the safety this time. that's why my .40 won out of my fns9. safety vs non safety. i prefer not having one.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Congrats on the FNS. I have only fondled the FNS & FNX. Top of my wish list at the moment is the FNX-40 (FNS-40 at second but close) FN ever decides to release an FNS-40 Compact (I'M THERE !)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I feel your pain....I ended up with black FNS-9, black FNS-40, stainless FNS-40, and a stainless FNX-9.....love all of them!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts