FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post up with one of my chosen carry methods for my FNS-C. I have gone with a Galco Ankle Glove ankle holster. I purchased this holster for the FNS pistol and it fits the FNS-C, well, like a glove. It took some getting used to and I had to modify my ankle a bit to keep it in place. What I mean by that is I decided to wear two wrist-sweat bands from Under Armor just below the holster. I placed one on top of the other and this has successfully kept the holster from sliding down onto my ankle bone. That got a little painful the first couple of days of wearing it.

I went to Dick's Sporting goods and got a pair of wrist bands and simply placed them on top of each other on my ankle just above the ankle bone. It worked and I am very happy to be able to carry daily to work without having to worry about having to tuck in my shirt even with a tuckable IWB holster of which I have two: a Crossbreed Super Tuck for my PPQ M2 and an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 2.0 for my Steyr M9-A1. This continually proves to be a PIA and I'm glad to not have to worry about messing with that.

Just wanted to point out an option for CCW consideration.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Don't wear skinny jeans, never in my life or my child's life or his child's life will ever wear skinny jeans. The fns9c is not really an ideal ankle gun. She does have some bulk to her. I guess If you were wearing some 70s bell bottoms you could get away without printing at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts