FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This message that I received from FNH USA customer service:
Thank you for supporting FN products.​
We anticiapte the accessories and magazines for the FNS Compact line will be available in July.​
Please feel free to check back with us or check our website for updates. www.fnhusa.com
Kind regards,​
FNH USA Customer Service​

Bummer. I thought it was supposed to be June... :roll:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm glad the grip extension works with all of my FNS9 17 round mags. :)
Great for the range. I will get a couple flat bottom 12's when they come out.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The latest as of today from FN customer service:

"It appears everything is still scheduled for the end of July."

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm new to FN pistols with my first FNS. Anre there any recommended vendors that would take preorders?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Contact Midwest gun works to see if they take pre-orders.
I contacted them this morning. Sadly, they responded:

"Unfortunately I cannot take any orders for these magazines until I have them in stock from FN. I would recommend checking periodically to see if they have come available. " :p

So, the wait continues....

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone else eager to get mags for the compact and piqued that it's taking so long? :-(

I thought I read somewhere else on this forum that FN historically is a bit slower than other manufacturers in getting mags out into the market after a pistol is released. Is that right?

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Anyone else eager to get mags for the compact and piqued that it's taking so long? :-(

I thought I read somewhere else on this forum that FN historically is a bit slower than other manufacturers in getting mags out into the market after a pistol is released. Is that right?
The FNX-45 and full sized FNS mags both took awhile. I bought both pistols shortly after release. If I remember right, it was about six months between my pistol purchases and finally being able to get mags.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Contacted FN yesterday and received this email today

Hello!

The accessories and magazines started shipping this week and should be available on the e-store and at the dealer level as soon as they get everything into their inventory and ready for sale.

Kind regards,
FNH USA Customer Service

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Contacted FN yesterday and received this email today

Hello!

The accessories and magazines started shipping this week and should be available on the e-store and at the dealer level as soon as they get everything into their inventory and ready for sale.

Kind regards,
FNH USA Customer Service
thanks! I had emailed them, but hadn't gotten a response... So, here's to hoping these mags are coming really soon. ��

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Midwest Gun Works told me yesterday: "If they’ve shipped them, then I haven’t received them yet. Unfortunately I do not know when we’ll be receiving those magazines."

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I sent FN a message asking what sites may possibly receive them. I didn't get a response.
I sent a follow-up yesterday, as well. No response.

So terribly frustrating. I'm taking a pistol course in mid-September, and I was hoping to use my FNS-9c for it. But I'll need a few more magazines to make that happen. Otherwise, I'll be constantly reloading on the range...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Their estore is down. Hopefully it comes back up tomorrow with some magazines.

FNH USA eStore is undergoing some maintenance right now. Check back tomorrow for an awesome new shopping experience. Thanks for your patience.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts