FN Herstal Firearms banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I'm SO f'ing annoyed at this unforgivable delay.... This is why Glocks, whatever their merits, are so ubiquitous -- because people can get magazines and aftermarket parts for them... This is NOT rocket science. Make a gun: make some freakin' magazines. No serious gun owner will find 3 mags to be sufficient. This gun has been on the market for half a year or more. It's really lame that they can't make mags more available.

Or else, sell the gun with a bold disclaimer: WARNING: YOU MAY ENJOY OWNING, CARRYING, AND FIRING THIS PISTOL. BUT DON'T ASSUME YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET KEY PARTS FOR IT AFTER WE'VE TAKEN YOUR MONEY AND SOLD YOU THE PISTOL.

·
Registered
6 Posts
fns2.jpg fns1.jpg

I had a bad follower on one of my mags and sent it into MGW a couple months back. They said they'd send me a new mag when they became available. Mag showed up Friday. I would imagine they would be available any day now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
View attachment 39992 View attachment 39993

I had a bad follower on one of my mags and sent it into MGW a couple months back. They said they'd send me a new mag when they became available. Mag showed up Friday. I would imagine they would be available any day now.
homer-simpson-drooling-a-887x1024.jpg

Time to pick up a 9C, if anyone see's my wife tell her about that crazy sale they are having this weekend... Or I may just find one on the way from work and take it home to care for...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Got tired of waiting and just ordered an FNS-9 17 round mag from Midway. Will get another sleeve if FN ever gets them in stock.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Came very close to ordering one tonight plus standard mag sleeve, but when I calculated the shipping cost for one or two mags via UPS at $15.00+ I decided to wait till Midway gets them in stock.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
2 things, they're too expensive and the new design of the FN site for me at least is at times slower than molasses and gets bogged down. ;-)
Sure wish Mec Gar would market FN pistol mags. I guess that may be 3.

Now that the FNS-C magazines are in stock we can move on to something else to Bit*h about! :lol::-D

·
Premium Member
9,779 Posts
Reactions: Smurky

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
2 things, they're too expensive and the new design of the FN site for me at least is at times slower than molasses and gets bogged down.
There new site worked fine for me I ordered a few magazine sleeves and grip extension base pads but could not justify $49.00 a piece for magazines:( figured hell you would be better off to just buy another FNS-C :lol:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
There new site worked fine for me I ordered a few magazine sleeves and grip extension base pads but could not justify $49.00 a piece for magazines:( figured hell you would be better off to just buy another FNS-C :lol:
They are expensive, but only compared to plastic Glock mags. Mags for my HK VP9 sometimes run $50-60 a piece.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts