1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/image.com/view/

/image.com/view/

/image.com/view/

FN-made Browning shotguns and a .22 rifle as well.

Wedged in between is a VERY sweet little Belgian High Power, made in 1958 and looking like it did the day it was lovingly assembled in Herstal. I'd send the guy a case of Fat Tire Amber Ale so he could see how we do it here in the US, but I'm sure he's expired by now.

FN-made Browning shotguns and a .22 rifle as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Re: FS2000 plus a few

nice pic! (sorry for boosting an old thread btw)

Wedged in between is a VERY sweet little Belgian High Power, made in 1958 and looking like it did the day it was lovingly assembled in Herstal. I'd send the guy a case of Fat Tire Amber Ale so he could see how we do it here in the US, but I'm sure he's expired by now.
2 comments:
- sending beer to belgium? that's kinda foolish. ;)
- he? more likely SHE. most guns assembled at FN-H are assembled by women (back then & that's still the way it is now. i believe assembly is 75% female, while design and engineering is almost exclusively male).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, yeah, but it's beer from the New Belgium Brewery, you know? Not into beer myself, but pals who are say it's pretty true to the lineage.

And knowing that my HP was likely assembled by a female makes it even more sexy to me! Thanks for that tidbit.

Since this pic was taken I got an FNP .40. I absolutely love it, and agree with many around here that it's a steal at it's price of about $500.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.