FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found replacement striker springs for the FNS line? Specifically Lower powered ones?
Looking to lower the pull weight of my trigger some as it's always been on the high side.

I'm also, getting some of the new fiber sights from Sevigny and was curious if anyone has any insights on what sight pushers work well on this gun.

-Thanks for any insight.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I'll be taking a trip to my gunsmith to see if there's anything he can do to take the grit out of the trigger. I can shoot it fine, but that grit drives me nuts. I'm hopin he's open tomorrow, but I have a sneakin suspicion he'll be closed til after New Years. I'll inquire and let u now if I have any luck.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'll be taking a trip to my gunsmith to see if there's anything he can do to take the grit out of the trigger. I can shoot it fine, but that grit drives me nuts. I'm hopin he's open tomorrow, but I have a sneakin suspicion he'll be closed til after New Years. I'll inquire and let u now if I have any luck.
I just dry fired mine a few hundred times and it got better.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I skipped gunsmith trip today. It's better to see if mine will get better after more rounds fired thru it too. I can always make the trip if not. But I wanna know if it's just a break in time just for knowledge too. I prefer to keep it stock if I can. I'm not a trigger snob, but I do want a little better. Same on my scar 17. But I'm holding out for the seal lower and will set that one up with a geisle or timney.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts