FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering about a set of these sights for my fns9. My question is what is the difference between the 9 sights and the 40 sights because I cant seem to find the 9's unless I want to pay 175 dollars and wait ten weeks and optics planet has the forties for under a hundred and in stock. Thanks.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
179 Posts
Under a hundred for trijicon hds sounds wrong. They are usually 150.00+. I'm guessing they are not the sights you are hoping for.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are right they are about 150 for the set wich is still cheaper then the trijicon website. Will the 40s work on the 9.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
I have a set of HD's for both 9 and 40, they are both orange and both have different part numbers. I would suggest going to Trijicon's website where they now provide dimensions for all their sights, there you will find that 9 and 40 have different front sight heights.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
It'll change your POI using the 40's sights on the 9's. Which way? I don't know. Probably won't notice at 5 yards, but probably will at 25.

Reactions: Bear13

·
Registered
179 Posts
It'll change your POI using the 40's sights on the 9's. Which way? I don't know. Probably won't notice at 5 yards, but probably will at 25.
Good looking out, I wonder if the 40 sights would actually make POA POI. That would be nice!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I suspect you would get closer to a 6 O'clock hold using the 40's sights on the 9 (assuming the 40 has a shorter front sight)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts