FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read the break in suggestions on the forum. I'm following them as close as I can. I know it said to use good ammo during the break in but since its my first gun wasn't too sure what the hell I was looking at.

I ended up getting Remington UMC 40 SW 180gr. Does that sound like what to start with? My fear i new gun and new to shooting and I end up with a malfunction on the range.

Thanks all....

·
Premium Member
13,381 Posts
I've read the break in suggestions on the forum. I'm following them as close as I can. I know it said to use good ammo during the break in but since its my first gun wasn't too sure what the hell I was looking at.

I ended up getting Remington UMC 40 SW 180gr. Does that sound like what to start with? My fear i new gun and new to shooting and I end up with a malfunction on the range.

Thanks all....
:bullets: JUST STICK WITh BRASS CASED AND YOU WILL BE FINE

·
Registered
480 Posts

Thanks all....
Yes, the UMC Remington 180 gr ammo will be fine to use during break-in or range use; I would not use it for competition.
The main point is the 180 gr bullet, American quality ammo, manufacturer is Remington so if the bullet KB(s) the pistol, Remington will pay for a new pistol or for the repair (just keep the ammo box, receipt and brass case).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts