FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys total noob to the FN world but I just picked up a FNX 45 and I have been looking for some holsters. There are a bunch out there and I would rather measure twice cut once. Does anyone have suggestions on high quality ones. I already have a drop leg holster but I want to get into 3 gun with it eventually and want some suggestions. Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey guys total noob to the FN world but I just picked up a FNX 45 and I have been looking for some holsters. There are a bunch out there and I would rather measure twice cut once. Does anyone have suggestions on high quality ones. I already have a drop leg holster but I want to get into 3 gun with it eventually and want some suggestions. Thanks ahead of time.
I just got a Raven Concealment Phantom tonight. I wasn't even looking for it but I stopped a new local gun shop and they just happen to be a Raven dealer. I have several of these for other guns, I like Raven holsters.

Came as an OWB holster but I pulled the IWB belt loops off another holster to try is inside the waist. Pretty concealable with a light weight jacket on but my EDC is a Shield in 9mm or a HK45C in obviously 45 so I'm probably going to put it back to a OWB holster for backpacking and the range. I do like the HK45C as a firearm more when it comes to carry but the FNX-45 is a GREAT hiking and backpacking gun and my go-to carry gun when I'm just out in the woods. I bought the FNX-45 Tactical in TAN first but recently picked up this FNX-45 used for $450.00 dollars. Just scored Trijicon HD's for it for $99.95 shipped, should be here Monday! :)

This is my new "spare" gun package!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I use an Off the Grid for my 45T with light. It has an RTI hangar for attaching to any of GCode's mounts(paddle, molle, belt slide, drop leg, etc etc).

·
Registered
629 Posts
Raven makes quality stuff. I also like the DSG Alpha holsters but they are out of stock for the FNP models (which will probably fit the FNX). I found this company called Liion Defense but they don't have a whole lot of reviews out there. They do give you more kydex options just to add that personal touch to your holster. I only have a mag carrier from Bravo concealment so I can't comment as far as actual holsters but the mag carrier was pretty high quality.

·
Registered
28 Posts
From experience I can say Raven is very nice. I have also been using a company called Zero 9. Very nice stuff as well!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts