FN Herstal Firearms banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Any updates?
I finally made it to the range to test out the FNX45T with compensator and the lighter spring made all the difference. Worked flawlessly with steel case and my good brass ammo.

I bought mine on 460 Rowland website for $37
FNX Recoil Spring Assembly - Low-Rate (Yellow Coded)

Maybe some will work with original spring but mine needed the other spring. Still an amazing comp!

I suggest putting loctite on the threads to keep it on. It will wiggle off without it.

· Registered
17 Posts
I finally made it to the range to test out the FNX45T with compensator and the lighter spring made all the difference. Worked flawlessly with steel case and my good brass ammo.

Maybe some will work with original spring but mine needed the other spring. Still an amazing comp!

I suggest putting loctite on the threads to keep it on. It will wiggle off without it.

What did you think of the recoil reduction?

· Registered
17 Posts
Any updates? I have been scouring the web for a color scheme matching my FNX, but with functionality as well. I came across this forum and registered, just to let you know you have another buyer once your vendor part is good to go. BTW your design is beautifully crafted good sir!
hey we are working on the vendor account. but since we just got our feet off the ground as a company and are working to develop other products we have waited to become a member till we have a few more products to offer. we do sell these on our website but till i can be a vendor i am not allowed to post that link.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts