FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
I have not. Waaay to big for me (I'm tall and skinny and don't think I could pull that off)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have carried that way (well, Surefire x300 ultra...) but not concealed. I could probably pull it off concealed in winter gear, but not in warmer-weather (hey, what's that huge bump on your hip....)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I carry mine with a TLR-2G and RMR on it with a guardian concealment holster. It's a belt tester. I have worn it that way for 14 hours at a time. I have it set at almost the maximum depth you can set up with maximum cant, with only the grip and RMR above the belt line. At the 3:15 - 3:30 area. Just a loose fitting t-shirt (tradesmen fit from Duluth Trading Company), and it will show if I bend a certain way. Yes, it does show that something is on my belt, but I keep a flashlight visible on the other side.

After a few days of working, I asked the guys at work if they noticed. No one did. But I say you will need pants a size bigger if you don't already.

Reactions: fuzz and SCARFace17

·
Registered
325 Posts
I find it interesting that in the video he said he could move the holster back (towards 4 or 4:30) and get better concealment. My experience is 3 o'clock hides the butt the best whether its a P238, Glock 27, or 1911. What am I missing or doing wrong? I'm 6'1 and 215, a little soft around the middle which I argue helps with concealment. My skinny friends have a harder time concealing I think. Is this normal? I have carried my FsN in IWB hybrid which I think is close to the same size as the FNX, and its not exactly concealed under just a t shirt or loose button down.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
It's not very practical, but you can always conceal carry in a backpack. I've known some people who do that with their AR pistols.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.