FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a safe queen, FNX 45 Tactical in FDE. I purchased this pistol 2 months ago thinking it would replace another gun of mine, but have decided to keep the other gun instead. Everything comes as if it did from the LGS, soft case, all accessories and manuals. The FNX is in pristine LNIB condition, only 30 rounds down the pipe suppressed with my Ti-Rant 45. The guns shoots flawlessly.

I will also include with the gun my BlackPoint Tactical Right hand\Over Waist Band kydex holster. This Holster does not fit a flashlight. Belt loops are 1.5". This holster new cost $75 before shipping. I bought this holster, thinking I would carry this gun, but for me the gun was too large to carry. The holster was test fitted and left in the safe.

The suppressor in the image below is not included.

The first I'll take it and PM get's it.

Selling Price: $975 shipped to US contiguous states.
Payment method: Preferred DISCREET Paypal (Gift\Friends and family), CC +3.75%, USPS money order, personal check. ( Will ship after money clears )
Feedback: I have purchased high dollar firearms from this forum with out issue. I'm on HK Pro and AR15.com under the same user name. I have a good track record. Buy with confidence.

Partial Trades: HK P2000SK 9mm + $
FNX 45 Tac trade value: $1050

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.