FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have found some places that make holsters for FNX 45 tactical. I figured this would help people looking for holsters. I've been searching hundreds of websites. I posted a picture of my holster from Tier 1 Concealed. I got the AXIS SLIM for AIWB with a TLR-1 HL. I haven't ordered a holster from daraholsters yet. If you happen to know any other holster manufacturers let me know.
Gun accessory Machine Auto part Metal Font

Links:

· Registered
3,443 Posts
I picked one up from blackrhinoconcealment.com. It's okay for the money. It doesn't really wow me. I think the construction could be better. Just my opinion. They do have good customer service though which seems to get more rare by the day.

I still like the old Bladetech holster that I had. Unfortunately they now refuse to make them .

There are a few others and more. depends what you are looking for. For me I wanted a duty style with level 2 retention hood. Others want more CCW style.

If I was doing it again I'd probably give one of these guys a try. They can get pricey though.

dmeholsters.com
kt-mech.com

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Tucker HF2 with a big ol comp. Some dang attractive and useful equipment. Just expect a few months lead time

Reactions: Gary1952

· Registered
1 Posts
Neptune has a range of choices and really solid construction, with good personalization options if that's your thing. Kind of pricey but very responsive and added the TLR-8 light on request.

Based in the U.S., owned and operated by vets (at least that's what their website says).

· Registered
1 Posts
I have found some places that make holsters for FNX 45 tactical. I figured this would help people looking for holsters. I've been searching hundreds of websites. I posted a picture of my holster from Tier 1 Concealed. I got the AXIS SLIM for AIWB with a TLR-1 HL. I haven't ordered a holster from daraholsters yet. If you happen to know any other holster manufacturers let me know. View attachment 143829

Links:
Looks to be a great rig and I am considering a purchase minus the light. I would like to know your thoughts now that you have had for a year.
I have found some places that make holsters for FNX 45 tactical. I figured this would help people looking for holsters. I've been searching hundreds of websites. I posted a picture of my holster from Tier 1 Concealed. I got the AXIS SLIM for AIWB with a TLR-1 HL. I haven't ordered a holster from daraholsters yet. If you happen to know any other holster manufacturers let me know. View attachment 143829

Links:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts