FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where someone can get a fnx45 mounting plate for the trijicon rmr. FN says they are backordered till october. long story short they bought the gun new didnt check for the plate and now noticed the plates are not there. this is in NJ so its not as easy as return it and get another, need to wait 30 days get another permit ect. If anyone has any leads it would be appreciated.
Chris

·
Registered
609 Posts
you can possibly try contacting midwest gunworks other than that you will prolly have to gut out the wait till october :( even if they cant help they may be able to point you in a direction of use

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
PM stryker ent. Jim might have them in stock.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in the same exact predicament. They must be doing it on purpose hoping people don't notice. In in Nortg Jersey. Let me know if you find any.

·
Registered
10 Posts
HOpfly by this weekend I will also have a FNX 45 tactical. Even thought I don't plan on putting on a red dot optic on the pistol. I still be rather upset if the plates are not in there. No reason to pay 1250 for a pistol and have half of the accessories missing from the pistol. If you don't mind me asking when was the production of your pistols polka and chris.

Jesse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts