FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FNX-45 14+1, Looking for horizontal leather shoulder holster w/dbl mag pouch, without breaking the bank... any recommenations would be appreciated..thanks much!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
That's a tough one. What do you consider "not breaking the bank" if you don't mind me asking. Kramer Leather has one and Kirkpatrick is another one that would be good (Kramer is $250+ IIRC)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for replies, roughly < $150 including mag pouches, non tactical , my error.
For anyone interested, I did locate one for <$150 .. jbpholsters.com quick response to inquiry..
"...Yes, we can set one up for you with 45 cal mag cases. It was molded for Springfield XD but also fits FNX 45. It is available in Brown only. The price is $135, free shipping through the month of December. Here is the link I setup for you to order it:SPECIAL ORDER - SHOULDER HOLSTER 9640 w.45 mags..." site says out of stock, but I believe they will make as ordered...
Thanks for the replies, going w/this one. Merry Christmas !!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all for the replies, appreciate it...will advise on the jbholsters for anyone's fyi...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jbholsters nice workmanship, however didnt fit the fnx45.. they were prompt on shipping, return and credit...so still looking, thanks to all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts