FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I registered 3 cans the day that silencerco announced that you could get a new pouch or t shirt for registering. Not sure when exactly that was, maybe 6-8 weeks ago? I got my shirt probably within 2-3 weeks. I had honestly forgot about the pouches until today.

I just received my new "small" pouch for registering my spectre II. Definitely a big step up from the cheap black velcro pouch with a belt loop on the back. Also registered my specwar762 and got the big pouch for it but it hasn't arrived yet.

So it might take awhile but it's worth the wait to upgrade from those cheap black pouches the "SWR" cans come with.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
+1 silencerco. All 8 of my pouches arrived today + a free asr flash hider for registering my Omega. I accidently choose 2 small pouches so if anyone wants to one for trade of something let me know

·
Registered
612 Posts
That's interesting. So the tan one is the one they are sending now? I ordered one for my Saker 762 and a T-shirt for my Spectre II since it came with one like you have pictured. Anyone have a picture of the large cases?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I have a sparrow and it came in a molle pouch. I ordered another one since it was free to register. Somewhere along the line I registered another can with a 'small' pouch. So now I have a extra one Ill never need/use

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
Many thanks. I just did all three of mine. It will be nice upgrade from those flimsy Velcro pouches.

Reactions: Big Vick

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Big Vick ... got 2 pouches and 2 t-shirts headed my way. Worked out perfect since my Sparrows came with great pouches but my Spectre pouches were cheesy in comparison. In SilencerCo's defense, my Spectres were both purchased prior to SilencerCo acquisition of SWR, so they get a pass ... great folks down there in UT!

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
I finally got my pouch for the Octane 45. I got the others a good while back and figured it was never coming. I felt funny complaining about something free, so I just let it go.

Definitely better than those little velcro numbers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts