FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Feel free to shoot me a text to talk and see more pics of it 412.400. 6900 Eric to reach me. Gun is located in pittsburgh pa... On to the description and ad

Finally decided to let my baby go. All FDE diamondback upper and lower and lightweight handguard, have other spare stock and magpul grip, custom muzzle break, vortex sparc II red dot which is amazing. Have 8 spare magpul pmags in fde, CMC 3.5lb flat bar trigger doesnt even move, you think it and it fires its that crips and fast, all kinds of stuff im forgetting. Shoots SUB MOA at 200yards with 208amax subsonics and shoots right at moa with factory box remington 120gr from walmart, THATS RIGHT, this semi auto is probably more accurate than your BOLT RIFLE! I have a 1k yard range on my property and I shoot 4days a week, This gun is PROVEN!

-Also have a custom spare 16in 223/5.56/wylde barrel I can sell if so desired, -I also have a 300blk custom made 7.5in pistol barrel that will work in this upper as an integrally suppressed look with you suppressor behind the hand guard I can sell. Also shoots 1moa with the subs and 1.3moa with the 120 remingtons from WALMART, BELIEVE IT! All barrels at time of this listing have their own custom gas blocks and tubes tuned to this gun so they just flat out work perfect with subs and supers suppressed and with a muzzle break. Took a lot of work and like I said its PROVEN! Text me so we can talk more about it and show more pics and videos!

IIf your looking for a dialed in MATCH quality gun you can shoot 400yards with (have pics) or defend your family with or competitions for less than 2500$ shoot me a text as I have terrible reception on my property and wont get your phone call or voicemail BTW If your a criminal or dont have the money (I accept paypal so you can use your credit cards!!!) don't waste my time!!!!

DON'T use your BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS building it, USE ALL MY EFFORT and have a proven winner!

PRICING: -Gun as pictured no spare mags, grips odds and ends, tools etc $1350 if no optic remove $180 (suppressor not included) -ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING I OWN FOR THE GUN including tons of stuff not listed lets make you an insane deal of $1900 SHIPPED tools spares parts hard case, bipod etc etc etc etc -Ill throw in the custom 223 wylde barrel for only $140 extra Ill throw in the custom 7.5in 300blk pistol barrel for only $210 extra

Just shoot me a text so we can talk. We both know you WANT & NEED this setup and I can give you my expert advice on it and tell you more about it!!!

So why am I selling quite possibly the most badass, high speed low drag vending machine of death you ask? Well, because I have more money than brains and have gun ADHD. Ive got a kick ass gun range on my property and I work from home so guns guns guns is all thats on my mind!!!

Possible trades for ps90. Threaded 1911, titanium 44mag, aug, or an FNX45 tac.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
Links don't comply with the rules, you need to post a photo.

Moved to the for sale section.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.