FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Wow...drooling...

No way I've got the scratch due to other Stryker Enterprises commitments, but I bet Lester will have one next week!

·
Registered
3,731 Posts

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
8K... hmmm...

·
Registered
119 Posts
I know I cant have been the only grown man to have seriously flirted with buying the airsoft version of this, just so you could have it in the only available form we could get our paws on it as.. Now FN is offering a civilian semi-auto version....I'M STILL going to flirt with buying the airsoft version of this just os I can have it on the only available form I can get my paws on it as......

$8K...C'mon!!!! I already bought the 16s and 17s and I'm clean outta kidneys to sell and I hear told its not a good idea to do it to your liver..

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
I know I cant have been the only grown man to have seriously flirted with buying the airsoft version of this, just so you could have it in the only available form we could get our paws on it as.. Now FN is offering a civilian semi-auto version....I'M STILL going to flirt with buying the airsoft version of this just os I can have it on the only available form I can get my paws on it as......

$8K...C'mon!!!! I already bought the 16s and 17s and I'm clean outta kidneys to sell and I hear told its not a good idea to do it to your liver..
Airsoft, na, but someone was doing a 22LR version a while back, sold for like $999.

Ruger 10/22 to M249 SAW stock conversion kit

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
It would be awesome to have one but not for that price. I think the ballista would be a better buy and then you'd have a couple grand to invest in nice glass. Although neither option would be viable for me ha

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I have not seen any official work on pricing. Where is 8K coming from?
A very reliable source. Stryker Enterprises.

See post number one in this thread. :?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Eh, I've had my fill of their full auto cousins. I wonder if they'll bring over the SAW's patented ability to malfunction every couple of rounds to the semi-auto variant?
:???:pleeeez take it back,lol. ::FF:: you'll jinx it.

I would do it, but there non working replicas tho. I thought a replica would look awesome over the fireplace. But the real thing, I'd wonder how the range would react to it, you'd have more attention than you'd want i imagine. i wouldnt let that deter me. You guys are out of my league as far as "ballin" goes! GL

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.