FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I recently puchased the fs2000 and had seen some of the modifications performed. The fs2000 is a dream out of the box but I had to "play" so I ordered a couple of forends from SgtStyker and decided to try to attach a foregrip the same way noncensical had. Excellent instructions by the way. I started to play around yesterday and got the dremel out, finished one side but then my cordless dremel ran out of charge and I didn't want to wait so I tried dremel bit in drill (no luck there). I was able to cut the material using a razor knife and a hobby exacto knife, I was suprised at how well the razor worked. I just wanted people to know the razor worked awesomely well as the dremel threw hot black material all over the place and would liquify at too high rpms. I will try to figure out how to attach a pic in a few. Thanks to SgtStryker for the forends and Noncentsical for his great "how to " pictorial. Michael

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
I found high speed works better because it melts the poly and keeps it in place better!

my 2K with Hellfighter with LED upgrade

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hers some pic's( i hope there less than 800pixels). I was just impressed with how easy the razor worked. The scope is really just a place holder until Optics planets finally gets the eotech in stock(waiting since Mar 29 :-( )

IMG00457-20120501-1421.jpg IMG00459-20120501-1422.jpg IMG00463-20120501-1424.jpg IMG00464-20120501-1425.jpg IMG00465-20120501-1425.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FullAssault, How do you like that Hellfighter? I can't find any video reviews on you tube, their claims are amazing for price, but I would like to see images of it's beam and real peoples reviews. The surefire's are high priced, the tlrs have chrome ring and not waterproof or lumens. Although I've read that high lumens can also back fire on the operator through reflections or white surfaces. I was watching your posts , and last I saw you were taking it to a cqb range(i think). Thanks for your insight

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
It works great for night shooting, the light is very blue and contrasts great with red dot of the Aimpoint. The tint of the lens and LED are easy on your eyes and floods the area with light. The beam dont have any artifacts in it and is very clean. The light is dazzling on the receiving end even in daylight. It's suppost to be water proof and seem well bult. It's heavy and long (around a lbs and the tube is 30mm) , it's built like a tank and feels like one too. The original light was not impressive at all but it only cost $20 to upgrade to a high lumen LED module. Im happy with it.

Reactions: mjsses

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My "Mall ninja" light. LOL it looks like crap but the light and button are perfectly located for ease of use. Just waiting on the g33 magnifier and she's done.
IMG00509-20120601-19431.jpg IMG00511-20120601-1944.jpg IMG00513-20120601-1945.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi
I would love to put a tactical fore-end on my FS2000 but it's not available anywhere on-line. All show out of stock or discontinued...any ideas? Help? Thanks! Willing to buy one from anyone, anywhere! I'm in AZ...thanks!
CJ in AZ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts