FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys - Ship and I could have basked in glee because of the demise of the 5-7 forum. We did not - and had every opportunity to do so - and yes every reason to do so. Instead - we welcomed the rag tag team from the defunct forum to our home.

I know the 5-7 forum dudes and their IP's. I hope that this sandbox behavior will settle down and all you boys play nice - or else. I mean it. I have no time to prune this crap out and Ship is way too valuable of a resource to have him clean up the diatribe the warring factions leave behind.

Please guys - we have bigger wars to fight - like the dems. Focus you energy and writing skills on that - for the love of God.

I emplore you gentlemen - stay, play, contribute.

Cheers,

-TH

·
Registered
636 Posts
Here Here I will drink to that :!: :!: :!:

I brought enough for everyone :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know that most of you guys don't want me here and I understand that, and in some ways I sympathise [sp].

I'd like to say 'thanks' to Therm and Ship for being as polite as they have. With the exception of a few people, most have been very polite and I thank them for that.

Again I will say, I don't want ot argue with anyone and if you have a beef with me, please just ignore me and I'll do the same with you. I really don't want any problems.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I'm Gellin', are you Gellin'?? :lol:

TA

·
Vendor
5,704 Posts
Like the saying goes...

"We must hang together or We surly will hang seperatly"

Happy Shooting Everyone!!! (a little Tiny Tim twist) :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
abpt1 said:
Here Here I will drink to that :!: :!: :!:

I brought enough for everyone :D

Come on lets all try to get along :?: Life is too short to fight over dumb **** ya know :!:

Please stop.........and have a beer on me :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts