FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never dealt with armslist before, but that would be the best route for sure...always bring a buddy.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yeah I almost got f**ked over on Armslist. A guy or woman in NM had a ad for a SCAR 16 for $1700 which was too good to be true, luckily I did a little research before getting a money order. Come to find out it was a scam, they stole the pics from a Gunbroker ad.

·
Registered
39 Posts
As a buyer on armslist as well as back page I've had my share of sketchy ads and requests but also have had met some cool people in the gun community. I plan on checking this one out on Sunday ARMSLIST - For Sale: FN SCAR 17S (with lots of extras) $2999 OBO guy wants 2699 for it. Talked to him Friday and made arrangements to meet Sunday so I will keep everyone posted. Seems legit....right?....right!?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
As a buyer on armslist as well as back page I've had my share of sketchy ads and requests but also have had met some cool people in the gun community. I plan on checking this one out on Sunday ARMSLIST - For Sale: FN SCAR 17S (with lots of extras) $2999 OBO guy wants 2699 for it. Talked to him Friday and made arrangements to meet Sunday so I will keep everyone posted. Seems legit....right?....right!?
Just make sure you meet up in a populated area and maybe bring a friend like the other poster said. FTF transactions are rarely scams and this ad seems to be market value for the gun and not some ridiculously low price. Good luck

·
Registered
604 Posts
I went trough Armslist for my Mk 17S. No issues. I used Stone Defense out of Wichita, KS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.