FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha the search is over. Found a gun store in Georgia yesterday that had 2 in stock... they were closed so I couldn’t know for sure if they did. Had found another in Nashville but their online inventory was wrong.. anyhoo. After seeing that one had been bought this morning I had to pull the trigger... paid1400 shipped...don’t know if that’s good or not, but the wait is over and I am finally a legit member of this community... I should also mention. I have no ammo at all... as The comedian Lee Evans once said... I’m amongst scrounging [email protected]$)ers haha

·
Vendor
3,282 Posts
Congrat's..... !!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats there young man! Well, if it makes u feel any better, I paid more than that for mine and it was used lol. Shot it for the FIRST time yesterday. Blew threw my 50 round mag in no time; load the bullpup down with the barrel smoking. What a sight! Enjoy and share your stories!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats there young man! Well, if it makes u feel any better, I paid more than that for mine and it was used lol. Shot it for the FIRST time yesterday. Blew threw my 50 round mag in no time; load the bullpup down with the barrel smoking. What a sight! Enjoy and share your stories!
Thank you! And man are they fun. I was loaned one with 50 rounds and shot it last weekend. Boy was I sold. Haha blew threw it fast as well.
Actually....One shell did not eject properly and got partly stuck, made a mild dent on the following round (197sr) maybe from age of the rounds, or lack of oil... which I made sure I added some before shooting it... But I quickly found the issue and cleared it for the following 20+ rounds, with no issue until I ran out hehe

Honestly can’t wait to acquire ammo at a reasonable price...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
$190 for 250 is not thaaaat bad during these times.

It’s really not. Ok, but honestly it’s really just about .90 to buck a pop-plus shipping with the final bids people are putting. I do want ammo but I’m not that crazy. Have you gone out to shoot yours bat’llbud?

·
Vendor
3,282 Posts
E30WOLF,

If you want ??? I will sell you some SS197 for the $30 a box plus shipping..... to help out a new owner & FNF member.
PM me if interested. I paid that for it plus 8% alabama tax.... so it is a kind deed !!

mjk1

1 - 20 of 22 Posts