FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
11,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a lock-able portable gun case for my PS90 AND my pistols. The (interior) dimensions I am looking for are about 7" deep, about 32" long and 24" wide (about two PS90 boxes side by side but just slightly deeper). I would like it to be of metal fabrication (or very very tough plastic) with a locking mechanism, water tight, and I would like the interior lined with foam (much like the old camera cases) so that my weapons are protected from jaring, bumps, rattles, ect.

My ammo and magazines I will transport in a military Ammo Can.

This will keep me legal when I travel (RVing) this summer through the country by keeping my guns and ammo seperate, while both are under lock and key.

For the guns I thought about a 81mm ammo can for the guns but it is not quite long enough (only 25 1/4 in long).

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Maybee someone else can help with a name of this case or type. I saw a case that had the standard egg crate on the inside of the top cover. The bottom foam was a bunch of small blocks that could be cut out to custom fit to your rifle or pistol.

And stay clear of New England with your RV.

·
Administrator
11,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I need a Jack Bauer mobile with the nice TSS set-up in the back. I have been searching all day for something that won't kill my wallet and required me to go into debt until 2050.

Its looking more and more like the 81mm Ammo Box (not the upright) filled with some type of foam blocks that I can use to make compartments for myh various items.

·
Administrator
11,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 5 of 5 Posts