FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
He's always got some nice guns to show. I just wish he would drop the fake russian accent, and do a regular gun channel.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Nice vid. Only complaint is that he shoulda at least tried doing some shooting a bit further than 10 yards!

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'd like him more if he can been himself instead of a make believe character borrowed from a video game.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Yeah he really rung the accuracy out a that SCAR. A can of beans at 25 paces.:roll:

·
Registered
169 Posts
I think he does a great job in introducing cool guns to the uninitiated (and folks like us too); he has fun, and he does it safely. What more can you ask for.....

·
Registered
604 Posts
Boris! We must kill moose and squirrel!

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think he does a great job in introducing cool guns to the uninitiated (and folks like us too); he has fun, and he does it safely. What more can you ask for.....
Except for the time he overloaded too much tannerite and target shrapnel hit his camera man who had to be rushed to the hospital, lol! :-D

·
Registered
454 Posts
I like him. I'm subscribed to both of his channels, he just has fun and shows a lot of neat stuff.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
That guy is so full of "Hold ma beer and watch this" moments I can't help but watch.

His full-auto glock with 100 round cmags needed to be watched over and over again for a week.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Except for the time he overloaded too much tannerite and target shrapnel hit his camera man who had to be rushed to the hospital, lol! :-D

He went full Tex Grebner on that one! Glad the cameraman is okay.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I personally like his videos though I agree about the safety thing. I feel he does the accent because everyone needs a gimmick and thats his. The guns he gets his hands on are ubersweet (I think that's a thing) and a lot of people I know that were not in the gun crowd have shown more interest because of him. With that being said I go other places for information.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts