FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else seen the latest offer from FN? Purchase a OD USG or Triple Rail from April 1st to Aug. 31st and you get 2 50rds mags and 100 rds of SS197SR ammo. I need to find my receipt. :D

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Since i got the Five-seveN they are wanting the BATF form....i dont think buds gave me that to give me my 200rnds....i have a receipt is that sufficient?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Since i got the Five-seveN they are wanting the BATF form....i dont think buds gave me that to give me my 200rnds....i have a receipt is that sufficient?
that's a good question. my 2nd ps90 qualifies for this offering, the trouble is i don't think i have ever gotten a copy of form 4473 after any of my other purchases.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I need to know!! i bet shipwreck knows..... :?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Your dealer should have kept the original to give you a copy. I am about to turn mine in to FN and it specificly says to have the form.

·
Registered
14 Posts
blkbd said:
Has anyone else seen the latest offer from FN? Purchase a OD USG or Triple Rail from April 1st to Aug. 31st and you get 2 50rds and 100 rds of SS197SR ammo. I need to find my receipt. :D
you can go to their web site and they have a pdf file that you can print.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
UGH im really starting to hate that place....

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got the free CMore sight when I bought my FS2000. They wanted the BATFE forms for that too. I just included a note on the cover page of my fax stating that my local FN Dealer does not provide me with a copy of the forms. Guess that was sufficient as they sent the sight to me within about two weeks.

My brother did the same with his PS90. He got the 2 mags and 100 rounds of ammo. He also just included a note saying that he wasn't provided with a copy of the forms. Again...only took about 2-3 weeks to get his stuff.

Hope this helps.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Thanks pointman....im getting too old for this....

·
Registered
20 Posts
:?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Ill let you guys know how it goes 8)

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My local shop and old friend of my Farther does not include a copy of the form but a other gun shop that I visit does, As far as I know there is no law saying that it has to be supplied and believe it's a personal preference on the gun shop.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Works w/ any PS90 purchase!!!

Hey guys, thought I'd let you all know that I sent in the rebate when I purchased a BLACK white reticle PS90 and just received my ammo and mags!

It appears that this isn't limited to the GREEN guns!!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Awsome! I just sent into get my 200 rnds for getting the FiveseveN. Nice to see you P90wn3r...havent seen you on in a while :shock:

·
Registered
214 Posts
iCeMaN said:
Awsome! I just sent into get my 200 rnds for getting the FiveseveN. Nice to see you P90wn3r...havent seen you on in a while :shock:
It's been a ****ty few weeks to say the least. I'm back at it though, partially; 3rd degree sprain on right thumb = right arm in immobilization. No pistol shooting for me for a couple months.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Im sorry to hear about that, hope all goes well and you heal back up to normal so you can go back to shooting again! :?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
P90wn3r said:
iCeMaN said:
It's been a ****ty few weeks to say the least. I'm back at it though, partially; 3rd degree sprain on right thumb = right arm in immobilization. No pistol shooting for me for a couple months.
Good to see you back. Sorry to read of your injury. Get well soon Sir. :?

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Does FN send a email confirmation? I faxed in my receipt minus the 4473 form as I could not get a copy. Let you know how it turns out.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts