FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course it does me no good, but have at it folks.

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
I feel cheated :-D. When I bought my 17 I had to do things I won't mention on a public forum to get mags. You people who don't have scars need to jump on this with all extremities! That's a ridiculous deal!

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Dang that's a great deal.

·
Registered
656 Posts
:th_anim_43::th_anim_43::th_anim_43:Grrrr, I bought 2 weeks too soon..... :th_bang:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I bought mine at the perfect time!:mrgreen:

I don't know anyone who would choose the light.:th_sign0163:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
That's pretty impressive for Midwest Industries for FN to support their product like that. Anyone that has the funds right now and been considering a Scar would be foolish to pass on this deal. IMO the only thing missing is a Geiselle trigger.

Reactions: Yewtaw Kid

·
Registered
52 Posts
Saw the a email come through an my first thought was I wish this had been going on on the spring when I got mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Dang that was quick! I submitted my form on Saturday and haven't heard anything yet …. When did you submit yours?
I sent my form and receipt on the 21st -the same day i received the email from FNH. If you checked out the terms then and now, you'll see they added a bit of clarification... ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
As long as you buy a new rifle from a dealer (any FFL) the deal is valid. I got mine from Tombstone Tactical a few weeks ago and emailed in my invoice for the purchase as well as FN's form and a week ago I got an email that they were processing my info and I will be getting my goodies.

I got the mags and rail system. I plan to swap it out with a buddy of mine for his MI SSR.

Do you need to buy from one of their listed dealers? Or does that not matter ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
New SCAR 17 owner here. I think I'll go for the light. I've already got mags and I'm not sure I care about the extended rails. I can move the light to other guns as needed. I think the retail value of both options is pretty similar. I'm interested to hear other opinions, though.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts