FN Herstal Firearms banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
FN Promotion Pack

I have a question for anyone that has gotten the FN Promotion Pack. Did you get any kind of email or anything once you submitted your paperwork? How long did it take to get your Promotion Pack? I submitted mine by email a few weeks ago and just got the automated email message back once I submitted my paperwork. Just curious if there is more to it than just waiting.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I mailed mine in a few weeks ago. I hope they got it. Haven't heard anything. I guess I should have emailed them so I would have atleast got a email back from the knowing that they got it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I don't have access to my personal email at work but it was just a basic acknowledgment that they received the form I filled out.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I don't have access to my personal email at work but it was just a basic acknowledgment that they received the form I filled out.
Thanks. I haven't received an email like that. I called FN and left a message with the promotions department. Hopefully they will get back with me.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
Posted on the promotions page:

** DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING RESPONSE TO THE FN SCAR® 17S PROMOTION, SHIPPING
TIMES MAY BE LONGER THAN ORIGINALLY INDICATED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. **

Relax!!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thanks for the post. I am relaxed. Everyone on this thread seems relaxed. Just trying to make sure I got my promotion pack in correctly. They can take as long as they want (within a reasonable time. A year would be a bit excessive. But a couple of months is understandable.) But I just want to make sure FN has received my promotion pack.

·
Registered
7 Posts
FN promo this quarter

hey just wanted to post a link for a scar 17 promo I ran across, any of you who bought a scar 17 during this time period have some free fn swag available if you contact fn. there are 2 choices first is midwest industries rail extension plus 4 mags or surefire scout light both free with purchase of new scar 17 heres the link

FNH USA - Distinct Advantage :: SCAR Promo

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I will go see if I can claim the flashlight. I have plenty of mags and no interest in adding more rails.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
I'm still waiting on mine over here. Its going to be 4 weeks on Monday. Anyone else receive theirs yet?
Post #31 up above.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts