FN Herstal Firearms banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got my promotion pack! Came via FedEx
When did you submit for yours? I put mine in on Dec 5th and got confirmation from FN on the same day. Still nothing here. Live in Kalifornia and selected the extension and mags. So maybe waiting on more 10rd variants? Also put in follow-up phone calls and e-mails. No replies.

Love the gun. And didn't buy with the promo in mind (was an unexpected bonus). But if it's not going to show up, wish they'd just be upfront about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This promo pack has me extremely frustrated. I submitted mine mid December. Mid January I called to check the status and spoke to someone about changing my address because I was moving at the end of January. They said not a problem and she would make sure it was changed. Now it's mid April and after multiple calls and emails I have yet to ever receive a single response much less my promo pack. Does anyon have any advice that could help me get in touch with a human being at FNH. The best I can do is get the woman at the switch board who gives me the extension where phone messages go to die.

·
Premium Member
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Well, you get a SCAR...that's something.

Seriously though, check out this.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts