FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched the forum and have found little talk about the c-more reflex sight that fn is giving away with purchase of a tr model ps90. any input on the sight would help i am not sure if i should keepit or get an eotech. thanks :)

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I'd try it and see what ya think of it. The dot size is bigger than the one on the EOtech - making long distances shots harder.

However, Midway USA sells diodes that U can use to change the dot size to a small or larger one.

I wouldn't buy a C-More if I had to buy a diode as well. But if ya got the C-More for free - I'd try using it first.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Don't know, some people like them, some don't. I thought that at one time colt was giving them away with the purchase of an AR flat top.
Maybe I'm wrong.

I think that if they are giving them away, and their is no increase in cost added for the PDW, that's a plus no matter how you look at it.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Honestly - had I gotten 1 for free - I would have held off on buying my EOtech and would have given the thing a shot to see how I liked it.

For a red dot - it is nice. None of that looking down a tube stuff - like traditional red dots.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the input guys when i get my free sight i will make my final judgement to keep or buy an eotech :?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Last year I purchased a C-More sight for one of my AR's with a 2moa dot since all my Aimpoints and my Trijicon Reflex sights all have 2moa dots. I thought the way you had to make windage and elevation adjustments was cheezy. I used it for a couple of months and sold it. I now have a Trijicon Reflex II on my tri-rail. I am saving my coin for one of the new Micro Aimpoints.

MadDog :?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts