FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, you read that right, FREE ELECTRICITY, there is a way to have free electricity. No more dependence on foreign oil or even having to build nuclear reactors. With the way this country is going I have devised a way to get free electricity. All you have to do is hook up some magnets to our Founding Fathers and viola! FREE ELECTRICITY!!!!! They are probably spinning in their graves at 200K mph!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Furyataurus said:
Yes, you read that right, FREE ELECTRICITY, there is a way to have free electricity. No more dependence on foreign oil or even having to build nuclear reactors. With the way this country is going I have devised a way to get free electricity. All you have to do is hook up some magnets to our Founding Fathers and viola! FREE ELECTRICITY!!!!! They are probably spinning in their graves at 200K mph!
Are you saying they're all wrapped up in copper coil? You could probably do that with some of my dead ancestor's too.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
This reminds me when the last hurrican (forgot name atm) rolled through here and there were approx 250k with out pwr and there were hospitalized because they had their generators inside their house!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
What more can you say to a true comment? :lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Dear Mr. Furyataurus:

This is to inform you that our client, Mr. JustRick, is initiating legal action against you for personal injury and property damage. We intend to seek remuneration for damages incurred while drinking coffee and reading an inflammatory "post" of yours on the Website known as "www.fnforum.net" regarding alternatives to power generation. Please be advised that we will be seeking compensatory and punitive damages, and will be notifying the district attorney's office in the event that they wish to pursue a criminal case.

Sincerely,

M.T.K. Mako
Attorney at Law
Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe, LLP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts