FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting this Wednesday, ALL orders over $29 will receive a free Magazine Spring. This is a forum specific promotion only, so you will have to email me specifically to get this deal.

After you have placed your order, forward me a copy of the order confirmation email, and let me know you want in on the deal. ([email protected])

We will also be giving away a FREE Brass Catcher with every order over $149. You still get the free spring too! Again, this is forum specific, so please follow the instructions above.

Direct Spring Link
http://www.magazineparts.com/productDisplay.php?id=SPNG

Direct Brass Catcher Link
http://www.magazineparts.com/productDisplay.php?id=BC

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The discounts will be changing. I don't think you'll find too much of a difference, it just appeals to different folks.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
15% Off and FREE products extended through the weekend. Please be sure to email us once the order is placed!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Order placed and email sent!

·
Registered
52 Posts
whats the deal with mag springs? do they break allot?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
darn.... :cry:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
greythorn3 said:
whats the deal with mag springs? do they break allot?
No, it's not a matter of breaking. FN went the cheapest route they could with the factory spring, and they won't sell a replacement. Our springs are far superior in quality, and if there's another AWB, it will probably include the components of "high-cap" mags as well. I know I've set aside more than a few for my mags.

After heavy use, the last few rounds start to not stay in the magazine too well and can lead to feed issues. This is a big deal to those who need to rely on the functionality of their weapon.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Mag parts makes AWESOME parts!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts