FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the FNH USA website today and there is an ad on the home page toward the bottom. It says that if you bought an FNP between August 1, 2007 and August 31, 2008 you will get a free polymer holster, mag pouch, and training barrel.

All you have to do is print the second page of the ad and fill it out. You have to mail it or fax it with a dated copy of your receipt and the batfe form. I got the batfe form from the shop that I bought the gun.

Has anyone else got this package with their gun?? Just curious of quality, how everything fits...

I have not recieved mine yet but I will give you an update when I do.
Cant get a better price than free!! :D

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Well - please look at the main page of this site - on the top left side, you will see we list all the FN offers - and the banners are hyperlinked to the offers.

I've noticed that this has come up a lot recently. I'm starting to wonder how many of the newer members are even looking at the ads we post.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did not notice that... will have to look around more.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got the free holster and mag holder.

They are decent. nothing special but it fits the FN well. Which is better than finding a holster made for another gun that also fits ours.

·
Registered
7 Posts
:D The promo was extended. I bought mine in April, faxed the paperwork in under 2 weeks ago and received the holster and mag pouch yesterday. AWESOME FNH!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts