FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, you PS90 owners! Here is a FREE Karma for you!!! And, it is a great one! Get ONE free Critical Dimensions PS90 Adjustable Optic Rail!!!

I reviewed this here: http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=7533

And, Critical Dimensions typically sells these for $99.00 currently. He was kind enough to donate this to the forum!

This rail is the lowest seated optic rail for the PS90 I have ever seen. And, the maching is excellent!

KARMA RULES: You MUST be a member as of yesterday - 08-28-08 in order to be counted.

To enter - just reply on this thread and say "Shipwreck needs to quit watching HGTV!" :lol:

(Your entry will not count if you do not say this some place in your post here)

My wife will pick the winner September 9th! Be aware that previous Karma winners cannot enter (wouldn't be fair)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Critical Dimensions is a great company and manufaturer of gear, maybe they could build an anti-HGTV optical filter for poor old Ship cuz Shipwreck needs to quit watching HGTV.

LOL

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
"Shipwreck needs to quit watching HGTV!" :lol:

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
"Shipwreck needs to quit watching HGTV!" And give his wife some attention, money, new car, and what ever else she wants! :wink:

That was easy! BTW I don't need the rail so take me out of the running on this. I did for the fun of it! :cool:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Shipwreck needs to quit watching HGTV!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
aztecw said:
Man missed it by one day.

Ok I'll give it a shot.

"Shipwreck needs to quit watching HGTV!"
Sorry - can't count U in this one (you joined after the deadline), but don't worry - we'll have some more Karmas next week.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts