FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sgt. 0811, you were chosen to win the rail and the surpise gift. Congrats!!

Please PM or Email me your shipping address.

Enjoy!

TA

For those who have not seen a "Karma" on other forums, this is how it works.

If you have something you don't need and would like to just give it away to someone who could use it rather than try to sell it, you can offer it in a drawing to us other forum members. Why just give something away? Well, some believe it brings you good luck or "Karma". Some just do it for fun, and to maybe help someone out that happens to need what you are offering.

The winner has no obligation other than to provide an address to have the item shipped to once he is chosen. The address is to be kept private and not posted on the forum, emailing it or PMing it is fine. If the winner does not reply to PM's or emails saying that he has won the Karma, then a new winner is chosen. (So you have to have an email address in your profile or check your PM's.

I'll do the first one.

I have an brand new MPF top rail to give away.
http://mpftech.4gunlovers.com/index.html?182.html&1

This is like a drawing, if you are interested in having and using this item, and promise not to sell it to someone else, then you can enter the drawing by simply replying to this thread saying you would like to be entered. (Something like "Oh, I could use that, please add me")

In 2 weeks or so, let's say Friday May 4th, I'll pick a winner and ship it to the winner for free. That's all there is to it.

The winner is selected at random, no favorites are played, so everyone has an equal chance to win. (I usually ask the wife to pick a number and then I just count down the replies and the reply that matches her number wins) Other people draw names of entrants from a hat... it doesn't matter how the winner is chosen, the "Karma" giver can make or use any way he wants. I've seen some Karma's given away to the person who replies with the best cartoon picture, or funniest hat, best bikini photo, etc. The Karma giver can make any rules he wants. The idea is to keep it fun and help someone out at the same time.

So, if you would like a chance to win this top rail, just reply to this post.

Good luck to all...

TA

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Man, that is a heck of a deal. Don't count me in, since I am an admin, and it wouldn't be right if I won. But, that is super generous!!! Wow!

·
Administrator
11,087 Posts
I could use it if I didn't just buy one this week. Just my luck, a day late and a dollar short (even if its free).

Good luck in your giveaway. Karma comes and Karma goes. But Karma WILL always come around and visit you if you have been either good or bad.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I love these forum Karma things.

I started it over at the 1911 forum and I got LOTS more good stuff thanI ever gave away.

If I get some extra PS90 parts I'll play......

Don't need this rail though, but thanks for starting the process :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I could use this for my ps 90. I have a black one with that rail but I just bought a green one with the factory sight and hate it, so I can use this...

·
Registered
636 Posts
That sounds like a very cool idea....... i dont need that so count me out I am just adding my 2cents.... :wink:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in too

Count me in!!

I have one of the top rails on my SBR and would love to throw that on my other PS90. The stock optics can't compare to the EOTech 551.

PS. I think it would be cool to have the winner post a picture of the rail installed with his favorite optics attached?? Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Three days left... I will be picking this Friday. And there will an additional mystery item in the box that the winner will enjoy getting.

TA

·
Administrator
11,087 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
Three days left... I will be picking this Friday. And there will an additional mystery item in the box that the winner will enjoy getting.

TA
Heck, if there is an 'additonal mystery gift' then let me in.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts