FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone taken advantage of the free rings giveaway? Im just curious because I just bought a SPR and before I go and spend $150 on a set of rings, I wanted to know if these were any good.

·
Registered
49 Posts
FN Rings

Funny you should ask! I just got mine today, it only took 6 days. I mounted them about ten minutes ago. If weight is an issue i would think twice as they are heavy.

·
Registered
49 Posts
They seem to be pretty good. Well machined, and they are already honed. Like I said I just put them on yesterday, I will post the results as soon as I get a chance to shoot again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
How long is it taking to get the scope rings under the SPR/PBR offer?

I faxed my info in back on Sept. 2. The coupon said wait up to 4 weeks for processing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
call them up, ask them to double check to make sure they got your paper work, got mine 3 days after that, in the middle of september so the offer still stands

·
Registered
7 Posts
Called FNHUSA today at their McLean, VA, number. The lady who picked up the phone for LE/Commercial is the person processing the offer. She couldn't find my fax. She couldn't find me in her spreadsheet. I get to send the fax again tomorrow and call to see if they got it.

The lady mentioned she's almost out of rings. She has a lot of offer coupons that will have to wait on another shipment of rings.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah she told me the same thing, actually emailed it to her after scanning it which turned out to be easier for her and she overnighted the next set of rings she got in for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
After all these fun 'n games and hauling butt home from a business trip today to re-fax my paperwork, guess what arrived yesterday via UPS that my wife failed to mention?

Rrrrrrings! :?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts