Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this one the FNUSA website.

If you bought your FNP 9 or 40 between 1 Aug and 31 Dec you get this

FN SHOOTER’S PACK INCLUDES:
BLADE-TECH MOLDED POLYMER HOLSTER • POLYMER DOUBLE MAGAZINE POUCH
POLYMER TRAINING BARREL

To claim your FREE FN Shooter’s Pack, just fill in the blanks on the coupon (page 2 of PDF). Include a dated copy of your sales receipt and a copy of your BATFE Form 4473, available from your FNH USA dealer.
Fax all three items to
FNH USA at: (703) 288-1730,
or mail them to:
FNH USA
Attn: FN Shooter’s Pack Offer
P.O. Box 697, McLean, VA 22101.
Please allow up to 4 weeks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it made my day - got my fnp 40 a few days ago so i will definatly be taking advantange of it

·
Registered
100 Posts
Lucky me!! I am going back to my dealer on Tuesday anyway. This is a great deal.

·
Registered
75 Posts
is that dec 31st of last year or this year? I bought an FNP9M in April...if its covered I'm so in on this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
OK, I'm having difficulties here. The place I purchased my FNP (8/3/07) is reluctant to release a copy of the 4473. I have emailed FNH and am waiting to hear from them. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I had the same problem and just faxed what I had with a note to contact the dealer. I did think it strange that they wanted the Batfe form.
My bet is that I will get the package. They are just being a little overly officious.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Checked my paperwork and see that I purchased my FNP9 on 7/20. Thought about sending it in anyhow with a plea to let me in on the deal. But I am not that crazy about Blade-tech stuff. More than likely they probably only have the right handed holsters.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Cool, I got mine this month, thanx for the heads up.

TA

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought my FNP-9 mid-July, but sent in the paperwork anyway. I figure for the cost of a stamp, the worst that could happen is that they never send me anything. I'll update with the outcome.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just got this email from FNF USA:

Hal,

I just spoke with the manager at J&S where you purchased your FNP—I told him that he is allowed to send the form, and told him we have a former ATF person who works with us. I directed him to contact his local ATF agent and that it is perfectly legal to submit the form. I appreciate your email and understand your concern. We are doing what we can to ensure that your free pack will be sent in a timely fashion.

Please contact me with any other concerns, hopefully this situation will be corrected soon.

Warm Regards,

Adelle

1 - 15 of 15 Posts