FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To celebrate the release of the Salvo 12 we are going to give one away for free!!
All you have to do is comment on this thread and tell us why you want the Salvo 12 and what gun you are going to use it on. The winner will be selected and messaged when the serial numbers are approved to us. Also join the Waitlist on our site so you know exactly when the Salvo 12 will be released. Be sure to like us on Facebook for up-to-date news on our products and other promotions like this! Good Luck

So here is the fineprint:
One winner from this site will be chosen at random.
The winner will win the Salvo 12 only, the choke kit and rod kit will be sold separate.
The winner is responsible for paying their own tax stamp.
You can only post to this thread once, if you post more than once you will be disqualified.
The Salvo 12 video thread is the place to ask questions related to the Salvo 12.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I would love to win a free salvo 12, I am on the wait list currently on your website! The biggest reason I want the salvo 12 is to install it on my Serbu Super Shorty 870 Remington 6.5" 12 gauge barrel -what an awesome blaster that would make. I have a feeling it would also find a home on my Remington 870 as well! Wouldn't you like to post up picture on your website of a salvo 12 Serbu combination:) Thanks for the chance to play and best of luck the Salvo 12 will be a winner for sure!!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm thinking on a rem 870 also but a bulpup set up. the salvo 12 looks to be amazing! a riot set up 1100 would be sweet too... so many options...

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I am already on the wait list, I would also like to win the salvo 12 as I would like to install it on my fnh22 Slp semi, and onto my Utas 15 bullpup combat pump shotgun. I like to try and load my Utas 15 with mini shells which would double the capacity from 14+1 to 28+1. Coupled with the laser light combo- it would make a very usable and fun scatter gun. With the squared and rounded corners in the design of both I think the picture of both mated together would look very appealing and tacticool as well as useful. The combination of both would also be under 30 inches. I also own a vepr 12 and would like to see how it would function on it as well.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I would like to attach a Salvo 12 to my Benelli M4, I also plan to get a SBS Benelli M4 in the future and that along with the Salvo 12 would make a great package. I enjoy shooting and shooting suppressed and I would love to shoot and train utilizing a suppressor on my shotgun of choice!

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
I'd love to put one on my Serbu Super Shorty 870. Maybe it would help tame that Bear. :biggrin:

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I'd love to win the Salvo 12 suppressor and put it on my Benelli M4. Helpful for home defense situations without going deaf or damaging ear drums. Good also for reducing noise pollution :th_thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want a Salvo 12 because holy crap, IT'S A FRIGGEN SHOTGUN SUPPRESSOR!!!! It'll be looking awesome on a Mossberg 590 suppressing doves and stuff.

·
Premium Member
14,092 Posts
:smile:WELL IT WOULD BE MOUNTED ON MY NEW VEPR 12. I REALLY THINK IF I WERE LUCKY ENOUGH TO WIN A SALVO 12 SILENCER IT WOULD PULL ME RIGHT OUT OF MY STATE OF DEPRESSION:sad: AFTER THE TRAGEDY OF LOOSING PARTS OF TWO MY FINGERS ONE BEING MY TRIGGER FINGER. IT WOULD REALLY BE AN INSPIRATION :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I would like to win the Salvo 12 so I can put it on this because it is VERY loud. Saiga 12 w/8" barrel. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sweet! I would love to have one for my Mossberg 930 JM PRO. I would use it to help teach new shooters how to shoot trap, and still be able to speak to them. Also, I would use it to just for the fun of it!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I would love to have it....It might actually make me get something nice for it to go on besides my Remmy 870 or Mossberg 835 ulti-mag :) Which in turn helps keep someone employed :)

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Why do I want you ask because it's freaking badass and I would be the first guy at duck camp to have one. I would put it on my Benelli Nova to make all my Duck hunter buddies super jealous

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.