FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have owned a 1968 vintage Browning/FN Hi Power for 30 years, but I'm not counting that one. Had not really paid much attention to the newer FN lineup until about 60 days ago. Read an article about the FNS, watched Hickok's video, bought the FN featured Recoil magazine, and started reading this forum. It wasn't long before I ran across a deal on the FNS-40 that I thought was too good to pass up. Got it, shot it, and loved it so I started looking for a 9mm. Found an even better deal on it, soon had my 2nd FN, and like it just as much or more than the 40. Then found a comparable deal on a two tone FNX-9 and they happened to have one two tone FNS-40 left at an even better price than I got the first one for so I couldn't pass that up. Then found extra magazines on sale for only $19.95! So I'm now suddenly the proud owner of 4 new FNs for a price I think is a steal and picked up plenty of extra mags too. I'm a little broke, but very happy with my new guns and have a strong feeling there will be more FN products in the future when my budget permits.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Congrats on all the FN goodness, as long as you keep getting better deals on FN you should get the Scar16 and 17, just to see if you'r luck holds.:lol:

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like you caught the FN bug :x

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far I am very pleased. I think I shoot the FNS as well or better than any of my Glocks and function has been flawless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts