FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The friend I recently had join the FN family with his FNX-45 purchase has now caught the FN bug and is looking at the FNAR Heavy, trouble is he saw the FNAR Competition and would like the its Front Sight Base Barrel. Any chance the FNAR Heavy can be ordered with the Competition's Barrel? He's not into the Blue receiver or laminated stock just wants the Front Sight Base. Thanks...

·
Registered
21 Posts
You can order an fnar attachment to mount a front site off from Amazon. If you are looking for a way to put iron sights on the FNAR, otherswise I am sorry if I mis-understood what you are tying to accomplish. You should obviously call FNAR in regards to what you can order this is a forum I am guessing most guys on here don't work for FN.

Jim

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jim,

My friend is looking for the barrel that comes with the competition version, it has a picatinny rail to mount a front sight.

You can order an fnar attachment to mount a front site off from Amazon. If you are looking for a way to put iron sights on the FNAR, otherswise I am sorry if I mis-understood what you are tying to accomplish. You should obviously call FNAR in regards to what you can order this is a forum I am guessing most guys on here don't work for FN.

Jim

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts