FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this Black FNH PS90 earlier this year on an impulse buy and now it sits in the original box it came in. I am lucky if I put 200 rounds through this gun. It does not have any scratches/dings/cracks/etc... and is in excellent condition. It has the 30 Round Magazine that came with the gun as well as the original manual. There are no modifications to the gun/stock as it is in the original condition from the factory.

I originally paid around 1,600 from http://www.advancedarms.com/ which is located in Pittston, PA. I will ship the gun to the new owner from this store when the time comes to do the transaction. You may call them and ask for Chris Scoda to verify the business. He would probably even remember me as "Dan with the Black PS90". Anyways I realize that I will not get what I originally paid but I would like to get around $1,350 OBO. I will have to check on shipping costs depending on where you live. I can send pictures on request. Please email me at [email protected] and I can answer any questions that you may have. If you reply to this thread I will not be able to check your post until I get home from work, if you email me I can respond asap.

Thanks for looking!
Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.