FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I didn't want to do it but it is time to start cleaning out the safe to pay some medical bills. I bought this FN about a year ago. It is in excellent shape, looks like new with about 1K flawless rounds though it. Since I picked up a few other toys, this one has been in the safe for the past 6 months. I was going to chop the FH off and mount a suppressor but haven't done it. I will include the FH adapter that you can mount that will convert the threading to standard 1/2x28 if you would like it. Also included the sling but no mags. I would be willing to let it go for $SPF including shipping if your FFL will take a rifle from an individual. However, if you are in the PA area, I would be willing to do a FTF and knock a few dollars off depending on where you would like to meet (gas is getting expensive so come to the Gettysburg/York area and I will knock a good deal off). Optics are not included but if you are interested in the Aimpoint and mount & the Aimpoint Magnifier and flip mount, make an offer - I would be willing to cut a real deal for those as well.

Best way to contact me is by email dandersen0416 (at) comcast.net

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All emails responded to.

Thanks!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.