FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was bought towards the end of last year. Never used or even mounted on any pistol. This Kadet kit will work on just about any CZ 75 platform pistol. Minus the polymer framed guns. I bought this as a practice pistol since I shoot the CZ 75 platform the most. But since I shoot the polymer Phantom almost exclusively now. And this won't mount on it correctly. I have no use for this since the metal 75's feel different. That and I have my eye on something different than I normally buy. Like a Ruger Bearcat. I bought this back in Aug. So if I haven't used it by now, I doubt I will at all.

Anyways,
-This is brand new, never mounted, never used. Not fitted to any 75 and not one single round has been put through it.
-Comes with everything as it did from the factory. Two mags, .22 slide stop, papers, etc.
-Has the nicer/newer CZ gun case.

These are hard to find. I'm looking to get $455 shipped. I'm open to taking REASONABLE offers. Prices have gone up on these over the last few years.

This is located around the Richmond, VA area. If we meet up, I can knock off a few dollars.

Cash locally. Money order, check and discreet PаyPаl (gift) online. These methods must clear before mailing out the kit.

This is cross posted and references can be provided.

Shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Moved to correct section.

Reactions: Steel Brigade
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.