FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forsale - a 9mm Beretta CX4 Storm Carbine.

It has EXACTLY 50 rounds thru it. I purchased it a week ago, and shot 50 rounds thru it today.

In the past, I have never been a "rifle" person - I've always preferred handguns. I do, however, love my FN PS90 carbine. The shape and style of the PS90 is totally different than a traditionally shaped rifle.

I discovered today that I'm just not a rifle person, except for my PS90.

Also, I am right handed and left eye dominant. This isn't a factor with the PS90...

So - this CX4 Beretta Storm Carbine is forsale for $650. It comes with the two 92 mags that were packaged with it, along with the hard case and instructions. In addition, the gun has 1 side rail.

It ALSO has:

1. Urban ERT 2 point sling. This is a $60 sling. Note - U will have to buy a GG&G sling attachment in order to attach the 2nd point to the side rail. I was about to order this.

2. Optic rail - $40-$50, depending on where you buy it. This is already installed.

Face to face sales only. Located in College Station, TX.

$650 for the CX4 Storm.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested - the gun is up on several forums, so the first "I'll take it" gets it.

Here is another pic of it WITH the EOtech I had mounted...

·
Registered
857 Posts
Holy Cow Ship!! 50 rounds and your ditching it already?

i don't understand your reasoning at all.

I don't under stand what "right handed and left eye dominant. This isn't a factor with the PS90... " has to do with anything. How is the Ps90 better set up for this?

My daughter is the same way, i have been teaching her to shoot lefty.

Sorry to see you go so soon, well's miss you in the club. :evil: :cry:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hkuspc9 said:
ShipWreck, thanks for what looks to be a fun little project. (as you can see I was able to get on here) 8)
:? :? :? :? - Glad ya figured it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.