Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forsale in College Station, TX

Beretta PX4 40 cal pistol. Comes with FIVE magazines… Three 17 round mags, and two 14 round mags!

Also included is: 450 Rounds of FMJ, and 94 hollow point rounds (544 rounds total – all fresh, factory ammo). ALL ammo has been stored in my gun safe which is air conditioned and has a dehumidifier inside of the safe.

In addition, I am throwing in a Don Hume leather belt holster for a PX4. The holster was slightly used and was given to me by a friend, but I’ve never put my gun into the holster.

I only have put 306 rounds thru the gun!

The gun has never been holstered, and the slide has a nice shine to it. The Beretta PX4 is the LOWEST recoiling 40 cal pistol I have ever shot. Has less recoil than even metal framed handguns. To me, it feels almost like shooting a 9mm when it comes to recoil.

$550 for gun, case, 5 mags, 544 rounds of 40 S&W ammo and a Don Hume leather holster! This is a steal!

Located in College Station, Texas - but possibly willing to meet someone from nearby out of town. Must be 21 or older and be legally able to own a handgun.

Face to face sales only!

Contact me at: [email protected] (ad is posted on several sites, so e-mailing me is the sure way to get it 1st)

(I am selling this because I caught the 1911 bug again, and I need a little more $$ to buy my next gun. I really like this gun and wouldn’t sell it otherwise)

(The mag in the gun in the photo below is the 17 round extended mag – the 14 round mags are flush)

[

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.