Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forsale in College Station, TX

FN Five Seven - Comes with all accessories. I have never used the included cleaning kit. SIX mags also included (5 mags are 20 rounders - 1 mag is a 30 round mag)

I only have put 473 rounds thru the gun!:

08-04-07 200 Rounds
08-16-07 100 Rounds
09-23-07 040 Rounds
11-15-07 083 Rounds
03-06-08 050 Rounds

TOTAL 473 Rounds

The FN Five Seven USG has very little recoil. The ammo (5.7x28mm can shoot at long distances - and the gun has a fully adjustable rear sight).

Original serial # sticker is also still on the top of the slide - as it came when purchased new.

$950 for gun, case, 6 mags and everything that originally came with the gun!

Located in College Station, Texas - but possibly willing to meet someone from nearby out of town. Must be 21 or older and be legally able to own a handgun.

Face to face sales only!

Contact me at: [email protected] (ad is posted on several sites, so e-mailing me is the sure way to get it 1st)

(I am selling this because I caught the 1911 bug again)

·
Registered
80 Posts
You are killing me with these sales Ship! I guess I need to go into extortion or something to get fundage & relieve these from your hands...

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
csmc said:
You are killing me with these sales Ship! I guess I need to go into extortion or something to get fundage & relieve these from your hands...
:? :? :?

I also have that somewhat new XD45 for sale as well :)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Why are you parting with the FiveseveN?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Eeek forgive me i was just skimming along the thread. Another 1911?! WOW! What kind if i may ask. Are you going to sell your '90 as well?! :evil: :cry:
If i would have known this...i wouldnt have gotten another H&K :cry: Sounds like a good buy! Best of luck!

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you sell the PS90, I got dibs. :D
And I'll be down that weekend. :grin:

I'm in Waco during the week and Fort Worth on the weekends.

I saw your XD on another site and would think about getting it, but I'm supposed to be getting a Walther P99 9mm this weekend from a guy in Fort Worth. I was kind of wanting a 9mm though.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry - the PS90 will never be forsale.

But yes, I am selling my XD45 too. Its a nice 45, and I just bumped down the price too.

I have a lot of interest - but so far, no done deals yet.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey ship, would you consider selling two mof the mags separately?

If so, drop me a line please.

Thanks.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Turbozag said:
Hey ship, would you consider selling two mof the mags separately?

If so, drop me a line please.

Thanks.
I've been asked by several people on many of the sites the ad is on. But, I'd rather sell the entire thing as a package. I think it makes it easier to sell... Thanks for asking, though...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.