Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRICE LOWERED!

Forsale in College Station, TX

Springfield XD45 - Somewhat hard to find OD green frame with a stainless slide! Comes with 3 Springfield magazines.

Not a mark on the slide - the gun has never been holstered and has only been to the range 2 times!

I only have shot the gun on 2 separate occasions - there is only 266 rounds thru the gun!:

05-15-08 166 Rounds (16 JHP)
06-09-08 100 Rounds

TOTAL 266 Rounds

Gun comes with original case and all of the included XD gear which has never been used.

I also installed Nitesiter decals on the sites. You can read about them here: http://www.nitesiters.com

Basically, the Nitesiters are luminescent decals that will glow for up to 8 hours if you shine a light on them for a few seconds. These can be removed from the sights if you decide you do not want them, but in the daytime, they look exactly like the white dots that are underneath these decals.

$520 for gun, case, 3 mags (I have included an extra mag).

$520 FTF - Located in College Station, Texas - but possibly willing to meet someone from nearby out of town. Must be 21 or older and be legally able to own a handgun.

Contact me at: [email protected] (ad is posted on several sites, so e-mailing me is the sure way to get it 1st)

(I am selling this because I caught the 1911 bug again)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Jesus! My buddy is selling his as well...Everyone is selling their guns it seems like but me :oops:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.