FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was planning on keeping these parts from an older PS90 I decided to part out, but I decided to sell.

- Complete PS90 trigger group, gray body / black hammer / black safety sear, 95% condition

- Complete stock / frame group, dyed black with custom matte duracoat black finish, 95% condition, includes trigger, trigger bar, selector, end cap, etc.

- Complete standard upper receiver assembly minus barrel and sight. matte black duracoat finish, includes charge handle, springs, etc. 90-95% condition

Asking $360 for each component. Approximately 1000rnds fired in semi through the components, no full auto or abuse. Free Priority shipping included. Will post pictures later. PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Tyler

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
I know this is asking a lot but if you would ever split the barrel and the receiver I would love to buy the receiver minus the barrel. If the price is right.

or

If somebody wants the barrel I will buy the receiver, drill the blind pin and send them the barrel and flash hider.

I only want the receiver. PM me if anybody is interested in this.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hey Tyler,

Are you going to finish up our deal and ship me the AMMO? I paid you over two weeks ago... I hope you can fulfill your end of the deal ASAP. Thanks!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
s4mur41h4x0r said:
I know this is asking a lot but if you would ever split the barrel and the receiver I would love to buy the receiver minus the barrel. If the price is right.

or

If somebody wants the barrel I will buy the receiver, drill the blind pin and send them the barrel and flash hider.

I only want the receiver. PM me if anybody is interested in this.
In his post he is selling just the receiver, no barrel.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
jmoney911 said:
Hey Tyler,

Are you going to finish up our deal and ship me the AMMO? I paid you over two weeks ago... I hope you can fulfill your end of the deal ASAP. Thanks!
Tyler is part of MagazineParts.com, Mike Hammer et al.
Please see the threads on Magazineparts Complaint Center. Contact your postmaster and file a fraud complaint.

Contact your local police agency and file a fraud complaint.

-TH

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Thermallator said:
jmoney911 said:
Hey Tyler,

Tyler is part of MagazineParts.com, Mike Hammer et al.
Please see the threads on Magazineparts Complaint Center. Contact your postmaster and file a fraud complaint.

Contact your local police agency and file a fraud complaint.

-TH
Holy.... :-x :-x ://:

BTW, I didn't see that he was selling ammo in this post. He had another post for it?

·
Registered
595 Posts
I PM'd him because I was interested in the trigger pack and stock and he sent me several emails back and forth about what he would add. This is what we came up with:

1x Complete PS90 Trigger Pack Assembly(SHIPPED & RECEIVED)
1x Complete PS90 Stock Assembly (SHIPPED & RECEIVED)
10x NeoArms P90 Premium Replacement Springs (SHIPPED & RECEIVED)
5x NeoArms P90 30-to-50rnd Conversion Plates (SHIPPED & RECEIVED)
1x MagParts P90 Standard Length Side Rail (SHIPPED & RECEIVED)
200x Mixed 5.7x28mm Ammo (NOT SHIPPED/RECEIVED!!!!)
1x 36x24" PS90 Exploded Diagram (shipped separately)(NOT SHIPPED/RECEIVED!!!!)
1x FN Barrel Forward Recoil Spring (NOT SHIPPED/RECEIVED!!!!)

I hope he keeps his word and ships me the rest of the stuff. If not I will be forced to take action like Therm suggested. Everything is documented in emails that he has sent, so I am still hoping that he still intends on shipping me my purchase.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
jmoney911 said:
I PM'd him because I was interested in the trigger pack and stock and he sent me several emails back and forth about what he would add. This is what we came up with:

1x Complete PS90 Trigger Pack Assembly(SHIPPED & RECEIVED)
1x Complete PS90 Stock Assembly (SHIPPED & RECEIVED)
10x NeoArms P90 Premium Replacement Springs (SHIPPED & RECEIVED)
5x NeoArms P90 30-to-50rnd Conversion Plates (SHIPPED & RECEIVED)
1x MagParts P90 Standard Length Side Rail (SHIPPED & RECEIVED)
200x Mixed 5.7x28mm Ammo (NOT SHIPPED/RECEIVED!!!!)
1x 36x24" PS90 Exploded Diagram (shipped separately)(NOT SHIPPED/RECEIVED!!!!)
1x FN Barrel Forward Recoil Spring (NOT SHIPPED/RECEIVED!!!!)

I hope he keeps his word and ships me the rest of the stuff. If not I will be forced to take action like Therm suggested. Everything is documented in emails that he has sent, so I am still hoping that he still intends on shipping me my purchase.
I apologize for not alerting members to this fact earlier. Tyler of Neoarms is on the board of Hammer MFG LLC (a board of 2 - lol).

This was verified by friends of FNF that have ours and your best interests in mind.

I did not ban this user since I want you to have the ability to communicate with this individual. Once this transaction is complete, this user will be banned and all his IP's blocked.

Regards,

-TH

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hi Therm,

Well I would of enjoyed that information prior to my transaction with him... a member of the forum sent me a message making me aware that he may be affiliated with MagParts, but I already sent my payment. Hopefully Tyler will be a decent person and fulfill his end of the deal.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Freakin MagParts, I am getting really tired of their underhanded BS. I am so glad I didn't send him money.

Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
595 Posts
s4mur41h4x0r said:
Freakin MagParts, I am getting really tired of their underhanded BS. I am so glad I didn't send him money.

Thanks for the tip.
Ya, I just don't get how people can live with themselves running these phony operations. Glad that there are some people who didn't get F$%#ed like some of us did... Hopefully it all works out and everyone gets what they deserve. Take them to the cleaners Therm! 8) :grin: :-x :x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.